Banwood Outdoor toys
Welcome to Banwood, a family-owned lifestyle brand specializing in high-end cycling products for children. We take pride in our commitment to safety, exceptional quality, and timeless design. Our range of products includes balance bikes, trikes, skateboards, and bikes, all carefully crafted with contemporary designs that exude mid-century charm.
Whether it'sbalance bikes for the little ones or stylishskateboardsfor older kids, our products embrace contemporary aesthetics while capturing the timeless charm of mid-century design.
Join us in our mission to provide children with safe and stylish cycling adventures, brought to life through the magic of Banwood.
What are Banwood bikes made from?
Constructed with a sturdy steel frame and an aluminium handlebar, Banwood bikes are built to withstand the test of time. Its saddle and grips are made from high-quality faux leather, ensuring comfort and durability in all weather conditions. The bike also comes with a detachable wicker basket made of rattan, allowing you to pack all your essentials for a day's adventure.
Which Banwood is best for my child's age ?
The Banwood trike is certified for use for children between 3 and 6 years of age. The recommended height is between 94 cm - 116 cm.
Banwood's Classic Bike is recommended for kids between 3 and 7 years.
Banwood's 3-wheel scooter is developed to be used for kids aged 3+.
Banwood's Maxi Scooter is best suited for kids aged 6+.
The Banwood Skateboard is recommended from 3 years +
How do I take care of my Banwood product?
- Make sure to keep the trike, bike, scooter, and balance bike indoors and refrain from leaving them outside for long durations.
- After you finish riding, use a clean cloth to wipe away any water or mud.
- Store the trike, bike, scooter, and balance bike in a dry location when not in use.
- Regularly evaluate and firmly tighten all bolts.
- Designed with young children in mind, this toy may not be able to handle the rough play of teenagers or adults.
- When it comes to cleaning wooden parts, it's important to use a gentle approach. Simply take a clean, damp cloth and wipe the surface. If there are any stubborn marks, you can use mild soap. Just remember to avoid rubbing vigorously and stay away from products that contain ammonia.